“Chinese authorities are investigating a fresh explosion in Guangxi province, a day after a series of parcel bombs killed seven people.”
“The blast took place at an apartment block at 08:00 local time (00:00 GMT) in Liucheng county, said state media. Seventeen separate parcel explosions hit Liucheng on Wednesday.
Earlier reports said a suspect, believed to have been behind the bombs, had been arrested. But local media now say he has only been identified. The cause for Thursday’s blast was not clear, and no casualties have been reported. It is also not know if the blast is connected to the multiple explosions on Wednesday.” (Coordination Center)